BALLBUSTARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Work.

Go down

Good Work. Empty Good Work.

Post  Unsure Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:25 am

Hi,

Liking what i'm seeing! i'm doing something like this at university and have thought about making a game. we do a game's module using Unreal Engine, which could be used, also 3ds Max for some animation. never really used flash, but i'd like to see what you can do! good luck with it.

Cheers.

Unsure

Back to top Go down

Good Work. Empty re:

Post  Admin Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:31 pm

oh cool, what's your degree in then?
I'm actually developing the 3D game in 3Dgamestudio by conitec which uses C-script and lite-C (variations of C language), don't suppose you've heard of it? Haha I'm sure I'll need help somewhere along the way!
I've used 3dsmax for modelling a bit but I'm not that familiar with it... Poser is much easier for animations!

Admin
Admin

https://ballbustars.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Good Work. Empty Cheers

Post  JackPort Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Great work man!
I have been looking for BB games for ages, but never found anything worth taking a second look. I also think that your first try is really great.
Actually, ages ago I tried to write something like it on my Commodore C64 with sprites. Didn't get far, but the idea of having the woman's boobs jump a bit when her knee impacts was already there. I also appreciate very much how her hand gives the impression of really crushing something. Keep going! I am looking forward to the beta.

There has been some suggestion on the kicker's looks - of course everybody will have his own ideas, so just make some variety. I personally would like to be able to change shoes...

JackPort

Back to top Go down

Good Work. Empty Re: Good Work.

Post  Unsure Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:35 pm

"re:

by Admin on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:31 pm
oh cool, what's your degree in then?
I'm actually developing the 3D game in 3Dgamestudio by conitec which uses C-script and lite-C (variations of C language), don't suppose you've heard of it? Haha I'm sure I'll need help somewhere along the way!
I've used 3dsmax for modelling a bit but I'm not that familiar with it... Poser is much easier for animations!"

The degree is Media and Animation, so do things like movie special effects, animation, web design, games design, and a few similar modules - really good course. Yeah did C++ programming in my first year, if that's what you mean? there is scripting in Unreal engine, but didn't have to really use it. the C++ was very hard though!! lol.

3ds Max is really good for animating by the way, not sure how you could make it interactive though? saving the animation and exporting/importing into a different program maybe. You could definitely make movies similar to the ones you've already done.

Where did you get your models from or did you make them yourself? because you can get some from here that can be animated in 3ds max, like this.

Unsure

Back to top Go down

Post  Unsure Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:37 pm

^^ Missed off link's ^^

Unsure

Back to top Go down

Post  Unsure Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Not sure why it's not posting link's but models turbosquid dot com and type female, then lowest price first (get some free)

turbosquid dot com
/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/275684

Unsure

Back to top Go down

Good Work. Empty re:

Post  Admin Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:46 pm

haha no worries, I think I know every single place on the net that does free models! All of the models you see in the clips and pics are made in Poser which gives you basic human models and you have to add the details. I do do a bit of modelling though and will do the majority of that required by the BALLBUSTARS 3D game when it i finally released!
Haha my second choice degree had that exact title! Wish I'd done it tbh but I was offered a different degree at a much more prestigious university.

Admin
Admin

https://ballbustars.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum