BALLBUSTARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie?

2 posters

Go down

Which girl should feauture in my first commercial movie?

Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? I_vote_lcap44%Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? I_vote_lcap0%Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? I_vote_lcap56%Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? Empty Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie?

Post  Admin Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Along with my many current works-in-progress, I will soon be releasing my first extended professional video. It will be up for sale within the next month or so and to make things interesting I figured since you guys will be the ones (hopefully) buying it, I'd leave it up to you to decide who it will feature!!

Over the next week I will be uploading a selection of renders to the gallery of this forum (not the geocities gallery page) and I want you guys to answer the poll as to which girl you think is impressive enough to feature in my first commercial video...

So check out the GALLERY

Admin
Admin

https://ballbustars.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie? Empty Re: Which girl should feature in my first commercial movie?

Post  vericose Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:29 pm

ah I don't think I can vote!

but I was trying to vote for jessica...

vericose

Back to top Go down